1/ Don’t Use Crib Bumpers
Perhaps you will be attractive to utilize a crib bumper because most of people consider it as a great method for protecting your baby away hitting its head and stop it from slipping one leg or arm through the crib bumper. However, according to the American Academy of Pedatrics, parents should say “no” to crib bumper.
Even the newest crib bumpers having “breathable” made of mesh is very dangerous for your baby to utilize as the change to roll over and get its face stuck up is still very high. Do you want it is suffocation? Of course, it’s no. So never use it.
2/ Secure All Dressers
Although it is very important to pay attention this danger, it is commonly overlooked most. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, each 2 week, there is a baby dies especially most of these cases are results of tip-over accident. In particular, the climbing and curious babies want to try dressers more than others so the risks of falling out of nursery is also higher which causes serious injuries. I can’t imagine how is more dangerous, if your baby opens drawers or you leave accidentally drawers open.
Moreover, you had better pay attention other big furniture pieces: TV stands and changing tables as well as protect the items on the wall by standard kits. It is very easy for you to buy these at any home and goods stores or online shops: eBay, Amazon.
3/ Remember to Pay Attention Fan
- Put fan far away the reach of baby. Don’t install it on table because it is very easy to fall down and hit on your baby. What will happen, in case your toddler try to reach fan?
- If the floor is position where you choose for fan, remember to unplug it whenever you don’t utilize and cover outlet.
- Clean fan as much as possible in order to prevent dirt from air in your baby room
- The fan guard can protect your kid’s fingers away the danger of fan.
4/ Changing Tables
5/ The Crib Mattress
- Chemicals from body heat will release at a high rate
- These chemicals emit directly into respiratory system
- The newest model releases toxic chemicals as much as possible including limonene, linalool, phenol and neodecanoic.
- Therefore, to avoid this, you ought to look for a certified organic model with support of some tips to create a chemical-free nursery.